Roof timber products are essential components of any roof. They provide support for the roofing materials and protect the interior of the building from the elements. Roof timber products should be chosen carefully and installed by a qualified professional to ensure a long-lasting and reliable roof.
Roof Timber Products
- Roof timber Rafters: These are the main beams that support the roof covering. They are typically spaced evenly across the roof and run from the eaves to the ridge.
- Roof Timber Trusses: These pre-fabricated units are used to create complex roof structures, such as gable roofs, hip roofs, and valley roofs. They are typically made up of a series of triangles and are very strong and stable.
- Roof Timber Ridges: These are the highest points of the roof, where the two sloping sides meet. They are typically made up of two pieces of timber that are joined together at a 45-degree angle.
- Roof Timber Flashings: These are metal sheets that are used to seal the roof against water and snow intrusion. They are installed around roof openings, such as chimneys and vents, as well as along the ridge and hips of the roof.
- Roof Timber Nails: These are used to fasten the various roof timber products together. They are typically made of galvanized steel or stainless steel to resist corrosion.
59th Birthday Sale