A pure acrylic waterproofing polymer
- A pure acrylic waterproofing polymer, modified with latex that allows extreme flexibility, UV stability and adhesion. 350% stretch. For roofs, walls, parapets and all roofing applications
- Always use in conjunction with a waterproofing membrane – As with any liquid and membrane system, the first saturation coat is critical. Applying many coats on top of the membrane does not yield proper results.
- In areas of long term ponding (ponds and water features), use in conjunction with Hypercrete Fish Pond primer. In ponding applications seven rain-free days curing time is needed. Drying time depends on humidity and air temperature.
- On non-ponding porous surfaces a 50% product and water dilution or a bonding liquid, is recommended as a priming coat.
- Do not use to overcoat bitumen waterproofing systems.
- Ensure compatibility when applying a waterproofing compound over existing unknown products.
- Not recommended for under tiles, in swimming pools or on fiberglass structures.
- Clean up with water.